A new beginning!

After years of trying to express myself in many ways, here is one more attempt to do the same!  I can not at this moment tell you what I propose to write in my blog...but, I do know that it will be something close to my heart...a recipe perhaps, or a short story...or..even a few lines of poetry.  I do not aim at trying to entertain everyone.  Those who think the way I do, will find this to their liking, others...well..I leave that to you!  Since it is mainly for my own peace of mind...I guess its my blank canvas and I can splash any color I want into it, draw it, spread it or do with it as I please!

If at any point of time, you feel that you can add to what I have said, in order to make it sound better..please do so...

Making the first baby steps....from this moment on... :)

04/04/11

RT

No comments:

Post a Comment